Friday, August 28, 2009

A Big Organic Thank You to Vieiragirl on Etsy !!!


Thank you so much Vieiragirl for adding my Big Organic Heart necklace from my Etsy shop www.seekimrun.etsy.com to your blog today "Shop Local, Boston"....You made my day....Thank you again..... Below is a small bio about Vieiragirl check her out on Etsy and see her blog on blogspot. You will be glad you did...


My passion for drawing and painting came at an early age just like most aspiring artist. The difference was art for me came more out of a necessity for something to do. I was born with a rare complex heart defect so, running around outside and playing sports were out of the question. So while other kids were at dance classes or sport practices I would be in my room drawing. I create items to inspire. I create art that inspires me. My work mostly revolves around nature, and animals and color. I hope that my work will then in return inspire others. See more about me and what I do on my blog http://vieiragirl.blogspot.com

No comments: